M Visa is Issued to those who are going to China for commercial and trade activities.
Visa applicant should be located in their home countries but not in mainland China while the application is submitted.
Original passport with at least one blank visa page and validfor at least 6 months.
2. Passport photocopy
One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
If you have a valid China visa in your previous passport, and the personal data in your new passport are the same as in your previous one, and your purpose to visit China is the same as permitted of your visa, you may use the two passports together to enter China without 'transferring' the visa to the new passport. Otherwise, a new visa should be reapplied and visa fee is applied.
3. Visa Application Form
One truthfully, correctly and completely filled Visa Application Form (Form V.2013).
Application form must be typed in black capital letters. Hand-written applicationforms are not accepted.
One recently-taken, color, passport photo against a light background.
Trade fair invitation or other invitation letters issued by relevant trade partner, entity or individual. The invitation letter should contain:
1) Information on the applicant ( full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
2) Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, places tobe visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
3) Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact number, address, officialstamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
6. Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa
When applying for Chinese visa with a new passport, applicant who used to be of Chinese citizenship should submit the original and a copy of data page of the last Chinese passport, or a copy of previous Chinese visa on the previous foreign passport.
If the name on the current passport differs from that on the previous passport, an official document of name change should also be submitted.
● The applicant shall be responsible for the authenticity of submitted passports, application forms, photos and other documents, including copied documents.
Other supplementary materials should be provided or an interview should be accepted if demanded by consular officers.
Any false, misleading or incomplete information may result in denial of the visa or refusal of entry into China.
● Consular officers are authorized to decide whether to issue a visa and its validity, duration of stay and number of entries.
※ The information is subject to change without notice.