Q:How to Apply for Tourism Visa?
A:L Visa is issued to those who are going to travel to China for tourism.Visa applicant should be located in his/her home country but not in mainland China while the application is submitted.
Application Materials Required:
Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
If you have a valid China visa inyour previous passport, and the personal data in your new passport are the same as in your previous one, and your purpose to visit China is the same as permitted of your visa, you may use the two passports together to enter China without 'transferring' the visa to the new passport. Otherwise, a new visa should be reapplied and visa fee is applied
3、Visa Application Form
One truthfully, correctly and completely filled Visa Application
Application form must be typed in black capital letters. Hand-written application forms are not accepted.
One recently-taken, color, passport photo against a light background.
5. Itinerary or InvitationLetter
1) Itinerary: round trip or connecting flight booking and hotel reservation.
2) InvitationLetter: invitation letter and a copy of the inviter's Chinese ID.
The invitation letter should contain:
A. Information of the applicant: Name, gender, date of birth, passport number.
B. Details of planned visit: arrival & departure date, tourism destination, expenditure arrangement.
C. Information of inviter: Inviter's name, contact number, address, inviter's signature
6. Proof of legal statusof non-American applicant
The applicant should have legal status in the country where he makes applictaion and a copy of status proof, such ascertificate of residence, employment, student or other legal status in the country should also be submitted.
1. The applicant shall be responsible for the authenticity of submitted passports, application forms, photos and other documents, including copied documents.
2.Other supplementary materials should be provided or an interview should be accepted if demanded by consular officers.
3..Any false, misleading or incomplete information may result in denial of the visa or refusal of entry into China.
4.Consular officers are authorized to decide whether to issue a visa and its validity, duration of stay and number of entries.
5. Holders of X1Visa shall apply for foreigners' residence permits from the exit/entry administrations of local public security organs within 30 days from the date of entry.